Our clip-in window system offers a unique application, whereby the window clips into the frame without the use of any fixing lugs. It allows for a fast and efficient installation into modular-type wall panels, ranging from 40mm to 110mm (wall width). The product is designed specific to modular home applications; park homes; container conversions etc. The window is manufactured with two respective frames, which comprises of an inner and outer panel. These sections interlock and are easily joined together. This application incorporates both Top-hung and Side-hung windows.
- All windows are glazed with 4mm clear or obscure float glass (Toughened Safety glass will be used when necessary, in accordance with current regulations). Laminated Safety glass (6.38mm) is also available on request
- Our standard frame colours are bronze; white and charcoal with a powder coated finish, whilst the natural colour products are anodized. Special colours are available on request, with a powder coated finish.
Benefits and Features
- Glazed with 4mm clear or obscure float glass, (Toughened Safety glass will be used when necessary, in accordance with current regulations)
- The windows can be manufactured with 6.38mm Laminated Safety glass, on request
- Our standard frame colours are bronze; white and charcoal with a powder coated finish, whilst the natural colour products are anodized. Special colours are available on request, in a powder coated finish.
- Manufactured with standard black window handles, whereas white handles should be specified on request.
- The product is wrapped in protective plastic for delivery.
- Left-and-right handed window openings are available and should be specified.
PRODUCT CODES AND SIZES
Clip in Windows are currently manufactured with the configurations and layouts of our standard windows and order placements should refer to our Standard window codes and sizes. Custom sizes and configurations are available on request.