- Glazed with 4mm Float Clear or Obscure glass, unless size requires safety glass in accordance with regulations, then 4mm Safety Glass or 6.38 Laminated Glass is used.
- Available in PG Smartglass X1 for single glaze performance glass
- Available in PG Smartglass X2 for double glaze solutions to optimise performance
- Our standard frame colours are bronze; white and charcoal with a powder coated finish, whilst the natural colour products are anodized. Special colours are available on request, in a powder coated finish.
- Casement 30.5 is used for Single glaze solutions
- Casement 38 is used for double glaze solutions
- Glazed with 4mm Float (annealed) clear or obscure glass. 6.38 Laminated Safety Glass can be used on request
- Where legislation requires safety glass will be used
- Supplied with fixing lugs that clip externally to the frame
- Supplied with black handles
- Wrapped in plastic for protection while working on a building site
- Various mullions are available to meet the required deflection limitations depending on span
- Draught-proof Finpile is used to ensure the windows seal effectively
- Our standard frame colours are bronze; white and charcoal with a powder coated finish, whilst the natural colour products are anodized. Special colours are available on request, in a powder coated finish
- Casement 30.5 is used for single glazing
- Casement 38 is used for double glazing
Legislation and Standards
All glass products comply with SANS 10400 Part N Glazing and have passed the minimum performance requirements (SANS 613) as published by SABS.